Organic Coconut Milk, Desiccated Coconut, Toasted Coconut (Bulk)
Farms in rural Sri Lanka, India, Vietnam and the Philippines are places of beauty as well as the origins of delicious coconut ingredients. Global Organics’ coconut products come from coconut palm tree farms that use sustainable and organic agricultural methods. We source from farms that employ the following practices:
- Intercropping- this protects the fertility of the soil; coconut trees are planted in the same area as companion crops (pepper, clove, cinnamon, ginger, banana, pineapple) to improve soil structure and composition.
- Earth-friendly fertilization and weed control - manure from sheep, goats and cattle grazing on the farm is a source of green fertilizer and the animals keep weeds under control.
- Waste reduction – all parts of the coconut are used; for example husks removed from the nuts are used to blanket the ground to help retain moisture and prevent soil erosion.
- Income generation - cattle breeding and intercropping provides extra farmer income.
- Economic development and social service programs for the community are solidly embedded in business practices.
Coconut Milk – Liquid (aseptic, frozen)
Coconut Cream 24%
Coconut Water – Liquid (aseptic, frozen), Powder, Concentrate
Desiccated Coconut – Fine, Medium, Chip
Toasted Desiccated Coconut – Fine, Medium, Chip, Chiplet, Long Chip
Coconut Chips - Toasted, Flavored
Refined and Virgin Coconut Oils
Private Label Retail Products